Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online is an antiviral medication that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body. Sovaldi is used in combination with other medications to treat hepatitis C in adults. Sofosbuvir is sometimes used in people who also have HIV, or people who have liver cancer and are going to have a liver transplant. This medicine is not a treatment for HIV or AIDS.
Sovaldi must be given in combination with other antiviral medications and should not be used alone. Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online is usually given with ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere, RibaTab) with or without peginterferon alfa (Pegasys, PegIntron).Sovaldi is also used together with Daklinza (daclatasvir) to treat hepatitis C genotype 1,2,3,4 infections in adults. Sovaldi is used in combination with other medications, usually ribavirin with or without peginterferon alfa.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Sovaldi you are allergic to sofosbuvir. To make sure Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver problems other than hepatitis, or if you have had a liver transplant;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
- if you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone).
Do not use sofosbuvir with ribavirin if you are pregnant, or if you are a man and your female sexual partner is pregnant.
- If you are a woman, do not use Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online with ribavirin if you are pregnant.
- If you are a man, do not use this drug combination if your sexual partner is pregnant. An unborn baby could also be harmed if a man fathers the child while he is taking ribavirin.
- Use at least 2 effective forms of non-hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm with spermicide) while either sexual partner is using these medications together. Keep using 2 forms of birth control for at least 6 months after treatment ends. Tell your doctor right away if a pregnancy occurs while either the mother or the father is using Sovaldi with ribavirin.
- Ribavirin can cause birth defects or death in an unborn baby.
- It is not known whether sofosbuvir passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
How Should I Take Sovaldi?
Do not take Sovaldi as your only medication to treat hepatitis C. It must be used in combination with other antiviral medication. Your disease may become resistant if you do not take it in combination with other medicines your doctor has prescribed. Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online is usually taken once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. You may take this medicine with or without food. Take the medicine at the same time each day. While using Buy Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) Online, you may need frequent blood tests. Sovaldi can be stored in the original container at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Sovaldi dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Hepatitis C: 400 mg orally once a day
Duration of Therapy:
- Genotype 1 or 4 CHC: 12 weeks
- Genotype 2 CHC: 12 weeks
- Genotype 3 CHC: 24 weeks
- Hepatocellular carcinoma awaiting liver transplantation: Up to 48 weeks or until time of liver transplantation (whichever occurs first)